Casting For A Cure
Time & Location
About the Event
GrayBoyz will be partnering with the New Hope Anglers to host its first annual bass fishing tournament.
GrayBoyz is a non-profit 501-3c that was started to support those that are battling cancer and the financial hardships that occur. In the last two years, GrayBoyz have been able to donate over $20,000 to the American Cancer Society and the Real Men Wear Pink.
Proceeds will go to the support of cancer patients in need of financial support.
We will launching out of Goose Pond Colony at safe light and will weigh in at 2 PM.
This is a 3 Angler tournament, so find your favorite anglers and prepare for a day of competition and fun on the water.
$150 Per boat and $25 for Big Fish
Price will increase to $175 per boat and $25 for Big Fish the morning of.
Guaranteed Payouts are as follows:
1st Place: $1500
2nd Place: $1000
3rd Place: $750
4th Place: $500
5th Place: $250
GRAYBOYZ Bass Tournament Rules
3 Man Bass Tournament Rules
1. Each boat must consist of 2 or 3 anglers. At least 1 member of the team must be at least 16 years of age. Note: Under 16 years of age must fish with a partner 16 years or older and must have signed parental consent.
2. All teams must pre-register before launching. After you launch your boat please proceed to boat check area.
3. Boat checks/Registration will begin at 4:30 a.m. Blast off will be at 5:30 a.m. or safe light. All boats must check-in at Check-In Boat by 2:00 p.m.
4. Un-sportsman like conduct will not be tolerated and will result in disqualification without refund.
5. Artificial lures only. No live or prepared bait is allowed.
6. All Federal and Provincial boating regulations must be adhered to.
7. Only Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass may be kept all other fish must be released immediately.
8. 5 Bass per team with a minimum of 15 inches in length. Bass under size will not be weighed and will result in a 1-lb. penalty applied against the total weight of the team.
9. It is at the discretion of the Tournament Director to postpone this event due to the adverse weather. In the event of cancellation entry fees will be refunded in full.
10. In the event of a tie, for any position the cash prizes for that position and the next position will be added together and distributed equally among the tied teams.
11. No locking permitted.
12. No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs may be consumed or in possession of any competitor or boat during the Tournament hours. 5:30 a.m. to 5:00p.m.
13. No fishing allowed within 100 feet of another boat.
14. Decisions of the Tournament Officials are final. Protest will be allowed up to 15 minutes after the last team is weighed in. A $50.00 deposit must be paid and will be refunded if protest stands.
15. Competitors may obtain fuel and/or repairs from marinas.
16. Any team disqualified for any reason will not receive a refund of entry fees.
17. If in the opinion of Tournament Officials any fish that is judged not likely to survive will be deemed a dead fish and a 1 lb. penalty will be applied. A dead fish is not eligible for big fish prize.
18. Personal floatation devices must be worn at all times while the combustion engine is running and kill switch must be attached to boater.
19. It is the responsibility of the participants to bring fish up to the weigh-in from the boat, weigh bags will be supplied by GRAYBOYZ. Please use them. The inner mesh bag is essential to the weigh in process.
20. All boats must check-in with the Check-In Boat by 2:00 p.m. A 5 lb. Penalty will be applied against any team that does not check-in with Check-In Boat. A late penalty of .5lbs. per minute will be applied to any team checking-in after 2:00 p.m. If an emergency arises, please notify Officials by phone.
21. If you have any questions on the rules be sure to clarify with the Organizers prior to Blast Off.
- Casting For A Cure$175+$4.38 Service fee$175+$4.38 Service fee0$0